Sunday 22 January 2012

Happy Chinese Dragon Year

Gongxi Facai!
Okay I have to say something about the days before this holiday
My friend Xuan, who is also the President of Leo Club planned to sell mandarin orange before CNY (actually they did this mandarin orange sale every year),
so I decided to help :D
First she found some "agent" to sell orange...
This year we think about some new idea:
Big mandarin orange for RM1.50


I mean the middle one okay~

Next, this is the smaller mandarin orange, 3 together for RM1.00 (cheap neh~)


Cute right? XD

Then all agents started to accept orders from all the students
FYI, we have delivery service too~ so you can write your greetings and the AJKs will type it out, deliver them for you

When I'm in Form 1, I was quite impressed by their idea (Form 1 I'm quite nerdy geh, I mean 呆头呆脑)

Ehem, back to the topic
They accepted a lot of orders and my another friend sold 60 small oranges and 30 big oranges, altogether 90 (top sale)
Another friend (=3=), just call her SS lah, she was in charge of buying those oranges and bring them to school
Then we start our packaging
It's quite fun when all people work together, some cutting ribbons, some cutting wrapping papers, and some packaging oranges..
One of the AJKs even took pictures of us doing work
But I think they haven upload the photos yet.

Just now... 12.00am...
Happy Chinese New Year!!
Dragon Year!! Grrrr~
People in my housing area start to play with firecrackers already
And of course firework display:


I stole this photo from Facebook.. XP

Enjoy your life before the world ends.. 2012!!
LOL Joke lah
Good night~

No comments:

Post a Comment